- Summer is right around the corner and so are some of our favorite outdoor activities. Whether you’re a long-time local, snowbird, newcomer, or tourist, Jackson offers some of the best mountain adventures. With these activities (like hiking or biking) comes the responsibility to sustain them for years to come. We …Read More
TCWP District Board puts the community first: The mill levy reduced and the cost-share program launchedThe past few years in Jackson have been a rollercoaster of events. New home buyers are discouraged by the inflated market, renters who used to pay $1200 a month are now forced to pay $2200 for a tiny apartment, and long-time locals are faced with rising property taxes. But don’t …Read More
- Once July comes around you’ll start to see more and more of those pesky mosquitoes. When you’re in the backcountry camping you’ll hear the incessant buzz of their wings against the side of your tent. If you hike Snow King in the evening you’ll start to see some swarms following …Read More
- Teton County Weed and Pest District reminds that their mission strives for the protection of human health. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, TCWP’s mission stands more than ever before. Office Hours : Tuesday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm CURBSIDE PICKUP AVAILABLE Please call 307-733-8419 Order Online Fill out our …Read More
- Jackson Kids: Enter our drone contest to win big prizes Here at TCWP we want our local community to share in our environmental stewardship responsibilities. Through May 15th, kids thirteen and under who are residents of Teton County or attend school here, are eligible to enter our drone-naming contest and …Read More
- Invasive Species Prevention and Awareness Starts in the Classroom Curriculum is a powerful tool to help reach students along with family and friends CHEYENNE, Wyo. (September 30, 2021) – Wyoming Weed and Pest Council has partnered with the Wyoming Alliance for Environmental Education to develop a comprehensive invasive species curriculum for first …Read More
Teton County Weed and Pest District
Join us as we work together for the future of all of the residents and visitors to our beautiful area.
Teton County Weed and Pest Control District is a legally organized Weed and Pest District by Wyoming State Statutes (W.S. 11-5-101 through 119). The District, established by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1973, consists of a locally appointed government board charged with implementing and pursuing an effective program for the control of designated and declared weeds and pests.