- Teton County Weed and Pest is putting out a Request for Bids for roof replacement, electrical upgrades, building insulation, energy efficiency, interior flooring and interior painting. Our building is 4,123 sq ft. at 7575 South Highway 89, Jackson, WY 83001. Opportunity to walk through the TCWP office building on Thursday, …Read More
- Teton County Weed and Pest District reminds that their mission strives for the protection of human health. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, TCWP’s mission stands more than ever before. Adjusted Hours at TCWP’s Office TCWP will continually serve the community this season but from a safe distance. Our office …Read More
- Name: Mark DalugeJob Title: Assistant Supervisor Where were you born/raised and what brought you to Teton County? Madison, WI. Skiing What has been the most unexpected/difficult part of your job and why? Learning to fly a drone to spray weeds. What has been the most rewarding part of your job …Read More
- Name: Amy GirardJob Title: Mosquito Program Coordinator Where were you born and raised and what brought you to Teton County? I was born in Bad Axe, Michigan and moved out west in 2005. While studying the effects of sagebrush treatments on small mammal communities in lovely Randolph, Utah I met …Read More
- Name: Meta DittmerJob Title: Communication and Education Program Coordinator Where were you born/raised and what brought you to Teton County? Born and raised in Berkeley, CA.Worked as a Park Ranger in Yellowstone National Park for 3 seasons and fell in love with western WY. What has been the most rewarding …Read More
- Name: Mikenna SmithJob Title: Lab & Insect Program Coordinator / Entomologist Where were you born/raised and what brought you to Teton County? I grew up in Salt Lake City and did my undergraduate there. For grad school, I moved to Germany and thought about staying in Europe permanently, but a …Read More
Teton County Weed and Pest District
Join us as we work together for the future of all of the residents and visitors to our beautiful area.
Teton County Weed and Pest Control District is a legally organized Weed and Pest District by Wyoming State Statutes (W.S. 11-5-101 through 119). The District, established by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1973, consists of a locally appointed government board charged with implementing and pursuing an effective program for the control of designated and declared weeds and pests.