- We warned back in March 2021 that Marimo Moss Balls were contaminated with Zebra Mussels. These moss balls are generally sold at PetCo. and PetSmart and other pet stores. If you are unfamiliar with Zebra Mussels we want to urge how serious of an impact these invasive species can have …Read More
- As summer nears and temperatures begin to rise throughout the Valley, water from snowmelt can create rearing habitat for larval mosquitoes. The habitat requirements for larval mosquitoes vary across species and mosquitoes have learned to take advantage of all different types of habitat. Some mosquito species prefer ephemeral habitats, such …Read More
- Since 2003, Teton County Weed and Pest District has helped to host the annual Wildlife Expo for Teton County 4th graders and their teachers. Each spring, a few hundred 4th graders would gather to learn from a host of local natural resource entities that were part of the Jackson Hole …Read More
- Teton County Weed and Pest District reminds that their mission strives for the protection of human health. In light of the COVID-19 pandemic, TCWP’s mission stands more than ever before. Office Hours : Tuesday – Friday 8:00am – 4:00pm CURBSIDE PICKUP AVAILABLE Please call 307-733-8419 Order Online Fill out our …Read More
- Thank you to our Teton County community for being so patient with us as we pivoted to keep operating despite this global pandemic. We are proud of what we accomplished this year and with your help we can continue to serve you and the one's you love safely.Read More
- A partnership between Teton County Weed and Pest District , the Teton County Health Department, and the Town of Jackson was created to determine a way to test the wastewater from the Town of Jackson for COVID-19. Weed and Pest worked with the Teton County Health Department to ensure they …Read More
Teton County Weed and Pest District
Join us as we work together for the future of all of the residents and visitors to our beautiful area.
Teton County Weed and Pest Control District is a legally organized Weed and Pest District by Wyoming State Statutes (W.S. 11-5-101 through 119). The District, established by the Wyoming State Legislature in 1973, consists of a locally appointed government board charged with implementing and pursuing an effective program for the control of designated and declared weeds and pests.